Schools, colleges, and universities deal with a large amount of data regarding admissions, fees, online classes, assessments, final exams, grading, and certifications, which needs some level of automation in order to eliminate manual errors. ERP is required for educational institutions because it allows for the processing and storage of this information, as well as its easy retrieval.
Other applications of an ERP for the institution include:
- Online brand administration
- Marketing activities that are automated
- Streamlined admissions procedures
- Fee collection software
- A more rapid comparison of department metrics
- Batch fee collection.
- Student outstanding amount.
- Student statement.
- Advance / Deposit payment.
- Revenue collection
- Receipt collection.
- Analysis on various revenue heads.
- ID Card.
- Photo/Video Gallery.
All Types Of Reports
Best Consulting For Every Business
Ready to Get Started?